[Review] AccuWeb Hosting 18+ Years of Experience Pros And Cons
AccuWeb Hosting Full Details On Feautures
AccuWeb Hosting Specifications
- Over the past 18+ Years of Experience, AccuWeb Hosting has established itself as one of the leading web hosting providers in the industry.
- Currently, it has a dedicated team of experts to manage over 55000 websites and 15,000 virtual servers, ensuring that all customers who have opted for its shared, dedicated, or VPS hosting services have the best experience could.
- AccuWebHosting servers are hosted in the state-of-the-art data center located in the US, Australia, Canada, France, Singapore, and India.
- ]This ultra-modern data center is equipped with 24/7 on-site staff, multiple internet connections, 24/7 facility monitoring, fire suppression system, backup power generator, continuous video surveillance, and access card protected entrances.
- Most servers are powered by Dual Xeon E5 series processors with 64 to 512GB RAM, enterprise-grade high-speed drives with RAID10 configuration. Additionally, all web hosting packages come with a Money-Back Guarantee, an exceptional 99.99% uptime standard, and 24/7 based support.
AccuWeb Hosting Pros And Cons
- Stellar uptime, in testing
- Excellent Dedicated Hosting Plans
- Offers a choice of Linux or Windows Server
- helpful customer service
- It offers a long list of web hosting plans and customization options to meet all your needs.
- Both the VPS and dedicated hosting plans are highly configurable and are good enough to ensure that your data is always safe and backed up.
- It offers a great uptime of 99.9% and excellent customer support to ensure that none of your technical queries go unanswered.
- The pricing of all web hosting plans is affordable.
- Windows hosting plans do not have unlimited email accounts.
- There is no monthly payment feature for the shared hosting plans. The minimum payout period is six months.
ACCUWEB HOSTING KEY POINTS
- One-click installer with 100+ appsAt AccuWebHosting, we provide Softaculous for Linux cloud hosting plan, while Web App Gallery comes with a Windows cloud hosting plan. They are both one-click installers with over 100 apps individually.
- Commendatory BackupThis is one of the many reasons our clients trust us. We provide a free, free backup service with multiple recovery points and unlimited restores. However, the availability of the backup must be considered.
- Easy to use control panelAccuWebHosting provides three different web-based dashboards to make it easy to manage your website or web application while it is on our cloud servers.
- Full refund money-back guaranteeIf by any chance you are not satisfied with our cloud hosting service, you can easily cancel your account and receive your money in full. Meanwhile, the policy covers you within 30 days of activating your cloud account.
- Instant account activationImmediately your order is verified, we configure and activate your account. Rest assured, all essential tools are included with your account, so you can instantly start managing your website on our platform.
- DDoS protectionDDoS attacks are rampant these days and can destroy a web-based business in no time. As a result, we offer multi-layered DDoS protection of up to 5 Gbps to protect your website from such attacks.
- Storage limitsClear, default storage limits are associated with a hosting plan, and storage limits can be expanded if normal site usage is exceeded.
- Bandwidth allocationHosting providers describe the amount of data that you and your visitors can cumulatively upload and download over a given period of time. Pay for additional bandwidth as needed to accommodate web traffic. 35 reviewers for AccuWeb Hosting have provided feedback on this feature
- Email HostingManage email accounts associated with web domains through a third-party or built-in email interface. Support is provided for POP3 and IMAP email systems. This feature was mentioned in 34 A
- Control panel integrationIntegrate hosting plans with open source or proprietary web hosting control panels to use a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides easy access to additional web hosting management features.
- CMS supportProviders allow the use of a variety of content management systems when managing websites. Support is provided for quick or “one-click” installations of CMS tools. This feature was mentioned in 27 AccuWeb Hosting reviews.
- Web framework supportThe website hosting provider offers support for a variety of server-side coding languages, as well as multiple versions of the web frameworks. 24 reviewers for AccuWeb Hosting have provided feedback on this feature.
- E-commerce integrationInstall e-commerce tools, such as shopping carts, on your website. Some eCommerce integrations may incur an additional fee.
- File managementFile management and access are provided to users via FTP, .htaccess, and shell access.
- Database supportSupport is provided for a variety of database types, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, and more. Choose from these and manage your database within the control panel associated with your hosting plan.
- Security toolsSite backup, spam detection, firewalls, malware detection tools, and other security features are offered within the hosting plan. 31 AccuWeb Hosting reviewers have provided feedback on this feature.
AccuWeb Hosting Images
AccuWeb Hosting Some Information
shared web hosting
AccuWeb Hosting has an impressive variety of shared plans. If you are not hip to shared hosting, here is a brief description. Shared hosting puts your website on a server with other sites; In other words, your site shares system resources with other websites on the server.
This roommate environment reduces hosting costs, resulting in cheap web hosting plans. However, you do get what you pay for. If one of your roommates comes on the front page of Reddit, your site may be slow. On the other hand, if you get a huge traffic spike, you might want to throttle your site to keep your rooms from slowing down. If your shared hosting traffic gets too out of line, some services can even take you offline.
AccuWeb offers several Linux- and Windows-based shared server plans. Lower-end, Linux-based solid-state servers start at $19.50 total for six months of service. With this, you get unlimited domains, 10GB of storage, 150 email accounts, and 500GB of monthly data transfer.
The Amulya plan is the Windows-based Enterprise package; The cheapest option here is $359.64 for three years of service. In addition to three years of hosting, you get unlimited domains, 50GB of storage, 1TB of monthly data transfer, and 1,000 email accounts. One point against AccuWeb is that it offers no single-month shared option, which is preferred by those who have extremely short-term hosting projects or very tight budgets.
These are quality shared hosting plans, but HostGator, the Editors’ Choice by category, tops them all. If you sign up for the Baby ($11.95 per month) or Business ($16.95 per month) plans, that web host’s shared packages all claim unlimited storage, bandwidth and email addresses, and unlimited domains. Similarly, DreamHost’s shared package has unlimited storage, domain, email, and monthly data transfers.
VPS web hosting
If your business demands a website with more power than shared hosting offers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting is the way to go. Sites built on VPS servers have dedicated system resources, so there is a possibility of avoiding links to your site going viral. You are still renting a part of a shared server, but your site is more isolated from its server peers. If shared hosting is like stable fellow roommates, sites on the same VPS server are like tenants living in their own apartments in the same apartment building.
AccuWeb Hosting has several wallet-friendly Linux- and Windows-based VPS plans for webmasters, ranging from Linux VPS Mercury ($5.00 per month) to Windows VPS Emerald (starting at $75.99 per month). Mercury plan includes 20GB storage, 1GB RAM, 150GB monthly data transfer, and unlimited website hosting. The Emerald package kicks things up with 125GB of storage, 8GB of RAM, and 1TB of monthly data transfer. Note: You can create unlimited email accounts with Linux or Windows VPS plans.
The number of AccuWeb hosting packages isn’t much different from what Hostwinds offers. Still, Hostwinds has retained its spot as an Editors’ Choice for VPS hosting. The company includes unlimited monthly data transfers with each VPS plan, and it has a higher tier $247.69 per month plan with an impressive 96GB of RAM and 750GB of storage.
dedicated web hosting
Dedicated hosting is for those who are serious about their web hosting. With dedicated hosting, your website gets a complete server for itself. This means that it would have a ridiculous amount of system resources at its disposal to handle the huge amount of traffic. To continue the living arrangements metaphor, dedicated web hosting services are akin to living in your own single-family home—and, depending on the plan you subscribe to, it could be a mansion.
AccuWeb Hosting has six excellent versions of configurable, Linux- or Windows-powered dedicated hosting servers. The cheapest plan is the $105-per-month plan that includes 8GB of RAM, 1TB of storage, and 20TB of monthly data transfer. The Advanced Server plan, which starts at $116 per month, boasts a baseline of 32GB of RAM, 1TB of storage, and unlimited monthly data transfers.
There are also storage or high-availability server plans for specific needs like production or archiving, starting at $196 or $239 per month, respectively. Like the VPS plan, AccuWeb’s Windows-based dedicated hosting plans let you create unlimited email accounts.
Depending on the plan you start with, you can build up to AccuWeb’s dedicated servers with up to 512GB of memory, 4TB of storage (up to 4 hard drives), and 50TB of monthly data transfers. As a result, AccuWeb Hosting’s dedicated hosting plans outperform Hostwinds, the winner of the former category. AccuWeb reigns as the Editors’ Choice for dedicated hosting.
WordPress web hosting
Webmasters who are serious about their WordPress installation will be happy to know that AccuWeb Hosting offers WordPress-specific hosting that gives your site the white-glove treatment. it also includes
Accuweb hosting Review
Accuweb hosting is an experienced us provider with a huge range of web hosting products and services there are shared hosting VPS and dedicated servers for instance WordPress hosting and application hosting cloud hosting reseller hosting load balances backup schemes domain registration SSL certificates and more accuweb hosting’s dedicated hosting packages, in particular, are so well-rounded that they get our editor’s choice nod while the service
lacks month by month shared hosting payment options and its windows plans could come to bundle the skimpy number of email accounts accuweb is still one of the best web hosting services around now let’s talk about some pros and cons of accuweb host data centers around the world very consistent results during performance tests windows and Linux options highly configurable stellar uptime excellent.
dedicated hosting plans good customer service offers a choice of Linux or Windows servers and now let’s talk about the cons black are the unlimited email with windows accounts no month-to-month shared hosting plans bandwidth storage and other limits on most plans no introductory discounts no monthly billing for shared hosting now let’s talk about the plans these services include shared web hosting Linux windows and public cloud VPS hosting cloud hosting reseller and dedicated servers accuweb hosting’s Linux based shared plans are respectively known as a personal small business.
and enterprise the main difference between these plans include space allocation and bandwidth allowance each account enjoy shared Linux hosting account holders get their own Cpanel access while sites in windows based servers get to access their management tools using website panel a custom control panel new accounts enjoy a free domain name for annual prepaid services they also get to host as many domains as they want so long it does not go beyond their space allowance and bandwidth allocation.
shared plans can be hosted in u.s Europe Singapore south Africa India and Australia and VPS and dedicated plans add more options Canada France Germany Ireland south Korea japan more accuhost WordPress hosting plans have a capable set of features including some welcome pluses all plans support hosting unlimited websites.
the company will import one existing WordPress site for free see some performance-boosting hyper cache plug-in come pre-installed and daily backups are thrown in pricing is barely any different to accuweb’s regular shared hosting starting at 3.49 a month over three years for 10 gigabytes storage and 500 gigabytes traffic accu web hosting supports payment via card and Paypal accuweb hosting has a strong range of quality products very configurable fairly priced honestly described and with quality support.
accu accuweb hosting provides many features on all types of server plans that they have this company is worth the look especially if you are looking for a hosting company based in us with low prices this would be a great hosting option for anyone who needs to run a Microsoft Windows server environment if you are ready to buy then make sure to get it from Deal.
Question And Answer
Should I Choose VPS or Shared Hosting?
wordpress hosting on ssd server
VPS hosting is an affordable option when your business needs outweigh the potential of shared hosting. This is the next logical step: substantially more capacity and control for a little more money. Users on a shared web hosting server share computing resources for websites, email, and databases. There is no guarantee of CPU, RAM on shared web hosting. VPS hosting gives you dedicated compute resources for your websites, files, emails, databases, etc., keeping you in complete control. In addition, you gain more control with root-level access to configurations not possible in shared hosting.
Unlimited domains and bandwidth available?
20 GB bandwidth is calculated on a monthly basis.
At the beginning of each month, your bandwidth counter is reset to zero.
If you reach the 80% limit of your total allowed bandwidth, we send you a warning email.
You can upgrade your bandwidth limit by signing up for additional bandwidth or by upgrading your plan.
How much does Accuweb Hosting cost?
Accuweb Hosting offers plans from $ 3 to $ 11. The price depends on the type of hosting plan you choose. You can see the updated price table (updated weekly) below.
Which Accuweb hosting plan should I get?
My recommendation is to start with a cheaper plan. You can always update later. Accuweb Hosting can help you migrate to a more expensive plan. Increasing visitors many times takes longer than expected and you shouldn’t pay a lot of money until the need arises. Of course, your needs may vary and you can consult with an Accuweb Hosting hosting expert here
How good is Accuweb Hosting’s customer support?
Accuweb Hosting is not classified as one of our main web servers. But that can also be the result of Accuweb Hosting being a small hosting provider that doesn’t know the radar. There are advantages to a small hosting business: As a customer, you are more important to them. You can also check our comparison of